With our ski waxes, we cover all necessary areas, including the short distance. For sprint and junior races up to 5km, the waxes have been chosen to guarantee speed on the snow and to limit the time and materials required.
For this discipline we recommend the following products:
- COLD (dry snow): LFW3
- MEDIUM (wet snow): LFW2 + HIGHSPEED LIQUO MIDDLE
- WARM (wet snow): HFW2 + HIGHSPEED LIQUO WARM
How to properly apply these liquid waxes and what is needed? You will learn about this in the following steps:
- Prime the skis with the appropriate wax beforehand. Info about it -> PLEASE CLICK!!
- Before application, the liquid wax must be shaken well and then sprayed evenly over the entire surface of the coating.
- Spread evenly with a fleece pad.
- Allow to dry briefly and then brush out with a soft nylon brush.
- Finally, clean the coating with a polishing cloth.
With these simple steps, you’ll always be ready for the short haul.